STARDOLL FASHION WEEK Day 3: Euphoria

12:41 PM


Euphoria by Alex V, aka. Pau.Cam.Arena

"Once upon a time is inspired by some of my childhood memories and greatest dreams. Each dress has a story behind and every story has build up this person everyone now knows. There are some nice memories and there are some dark moments too, and for the last dress it's the moment when I shine, when everything that has tortured me for over years is over now. It's the birth of a new me".

Models: 
Emmahunt4
Beluchiitaa
Hacked_
soniabellastone
rosevolt    
brendycrazy   
sparklewand12 
isabella13000
cookiecherry360 
kionikc
summerlol3
maricel73 



















You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. PERFECTION!!!! Gosh I loved this collection SO much!!!! The numbers 3, 5, 8 and 12 are my favorites So far! Love the different textures of the gowns and the variety of them! This collection is one of the best from the sfw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !! Amazing collection , the golden dress is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this collection, the best so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect ♥ These dresses are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! The collection is perfect!! I love all the designs!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Screw it THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST FLAWLESS COLLECTIONS I'VE EVER SEEN ON STARDOLL yaaaas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collection!!!!!! Each piece is beautiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete