THE EDIT: The truth behind IMG Stardoll Agency ft. Sam

4:40 PM





Good evening everyone, this is Jeannette Gabrielli from Stardoll Fashion Week. In today's SFW EDIT we will discover more about IMG Models agency run by Sam. Welcome Sam!

First of all, I would like you to talk on your models, what type of models are you looking for to join your agency?

S: Hello, thanks for having me! 🙂 Well is hard to say some specific features which i'm looking for in potencial candidats. I'm sure I'm looking for girls and boys with interesting faces whose, will take this oportunity in some serious way . When i started the main problem with models was changing their faces. You can't do it when you are a model.

What you are saying is so true, especially in this time where everyone wears tons of masks and the headshots have literally become graphic illustrations from Real Life models and celebrities. I always find something special in OG stardoll models, like the ones you have sign up in your agency.

In the past, we have seen many models from IMG Models at Stardoll Fashion Week, rumors say you recently signed up some contracts with designers who will participate in the upcoming SFW
Can give us a hint of who are we going to see at Stardoll Fashion Week?

S: Well.. Each model will walk in at least one show. Some of them you will see in more shows

Okay, that's great to know, we also know we will be seeing them on the red carpet, they always bring up their best street style @ SFW and we are sure this time will be no exception!

S: I'm have the same hopes they all will rock Stardoll Fashion Week's streets!

What do you think has been the impact on the current trend of realistic headshots to the Stardoll model industry?

S: The biggest problem is that designers will hire much less stardoll faces in some of projects. That's sad cuz the era of the best magazines and collections was that with stardoll faces. And personally i like more graphic with stardoll faces it looks better in my opinion.

Yeah, sadly everything is way too real right now we're losing the illusion of the Paper Doll Heaven!

Anyways, we always appreciate the art behind any collection, magazine or photoshoot, and I am pretty sure everyone is looking forward for IMG Models

I think it would be nice if you remind our readers how many years have IMG Models been around in the game?

S: Well.. it's quite a long story but I suspect that it all began at the turn of 2013-2014 when I started a blog about models on stardoll, where I showed new achievements and new faces in the world of modeling in dollywood, then this idea turned into a model agency that you know in this form as it is now
the blog still exist and called The Stardoll Models

I remember it! Will you be attending the red carpet? Can you give us a hint on who are you wearing?

S: honestly, I haven't thought about it yet, so let's say that my look will be a surprise, but I can reveal that I will be present at the fashion shows, you will definitely see me before Zombie's show! So keep your eyes open!

Thank you very much for your time Sam, see you on thursday!

S: Thank you and see you soon, honey!


If you want to discover more about IMG Stardoll Agency please visit their official social media


You Might Also Like

0 comments